Saturday, July 23, 2011

Rockstars & Angels collide?

We have struck gold.When my management company that I work with, Artist International management,discovered Sasha Gerecht, famous German designer and celebrity DJ, all was well  in the world once again.Combining a mixture of European street edge and 'bad boy meets biker boy'  persona's, Rockstars & Angels is the epitome of much of what Sam Sarpong stands for. Once again, taking charge of the set up of the shoot, I decided this time to be my own caterer and bring my own health driven snacks to avoid the 'pass out and go home' disease that always sneaks up on me.

Aside from the shoot being a success, we had great support from amazing bloggers and freelance photographers . Thank you to everyone that was involved and came out to support us !

















No comments:

Post a Comment