Saturday, July 16, 2011

American Vintage Westwood store opening

Basically I have been working my butt off the last 5 days planning a VIP event for American Vintage & my  team. Give me 3 days, a energy drink and some carrots.. & this is what I can make happen( see below). The event was in celebration of my boss being the face of the chain store, American Vintage, and A.V's new Westwood location. If unfamiliar with American Vintage..let me school you. I have been shopping & pulling from there for a while now-they are in some of LA's hottest locations (including Melrose).Carrying amazing pieces that date from the mid 50's to the 90's, American Vintage will definitely give you a fashion spasm. They just opened up a Westwood store in Westwood Village by the famous Fox Theatre.

The event was more amazing than I could have imagined. We had more celebs and fashion professionals show than expected ( Thank God). Most importantly, the owners of American Vintage were very pleased ( now I can breathe). As I slowly find a way back to 'normal life' ( by that I mean..sleep and eat), please enjoy the 'bootleg' flicks taken by..someone who had my camera all dam night!








The end result:The Campaign .



                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment