Sunday, September 4, 2011

Trying to..convince my shadow I'm someone worth following





I think many industry professionals can relate to this post. One of my favorite blogs,"Bleed for Fashion", posted a comment on subject of the difference of being 'alone' and 'lonely'. In the commentary she reiterates the significance of loving..yourself.I am not a advocate of  many blogs- I can say that this Vancouver native brings much more light to the world of art than anticipated.


"It's only when you are alone, you are able to truly be yourself. There's no one around to impress. There's no explaining or misunderstanding. There's no pretense. No facade. No secret. Just you in your most raw and vulnerable state. You can think your thoughts. You can feel your feelings. You can be you by just being you. Of course not everyone can do this with the same ease and confidence as those who are have master the skill of being alone, but then those who are comfortable and secure in their own solitude truly knows what it means to have a relationship with themselves."


No comments:

Post a Comment