Monday, September 12, 2011

Vogue Oriented: "Fashion Night Out" on Melrose

This year I kicked off FNOLA with a different tune. Usually I cover the major shows at the Beverly Center each year then swing my pencil by other small events for a publication or two. This year, since I have been working with some pretty cool designers & boutiques, I decided to arrange my very own Fashion Night Out event with American Vintage and celebs. American Vintage and myself partnered in the collaboration for the "Adopt a Retailer" sector of FNO. Hosted by my partner, Sam Sarpong, the night was full of fashion savvy friends,professionals,models,celebrities and chic shoppers! The event consisted of a runway show (brought on mostly by American Vintage Manager,Sergio Jospeh) ,DJ,dancing and drinks.

I wasn't able to hit any other spots but I was told this year retailers really "did-it-up" ! What do you think? Inside scoop please!?


The Night in a flash.








Special thanks to Actors Reporter,face of Dolce & Gabbana ,Christian Monzon and all of my other amazing friends/associates.

The runway














No comments:

Post a Comment