Monday, February 18, 2013

Forever Young.


This is the love of my life. It saddens me a tad bit to say that he is growing up! My nephew turned 2 years old today. In the mist of his fellow peers running around an in-door playground and me trying to blend in with them, I realized how privileged I am to be able to watch his process of life.

Everyday he is learning something new and testing the waters. His progress is inspirational.


&..this is me.

I learn so much from my nephew about what is really importrant in life- all of the little things that we take for granted. I made a vow to myself to try a bit harder everyday to smile, to be positive and to invest in love. So far..it's working out nicely.

I am so honored to say that I am the newest member of African Pride ( you know, those old school hair care products your mom used?).  I have been deemed their West Coast Contributor and, after my trip to ATL to hang with the AP crew, I should be ready to hit the ground running in just a few months (http://african-pride.com) . Aside from that you can catch some of my work on the Fashion Grunge blog next month ( http://fashiongrunge.com/) and Vibe Vixen.

No comments:

Post a Comment