Wednesday, July 4, 2012

2012 BET Weekend: I found..myself.

This year's BET Award ceremony was amazing ( & not because of the actual show). I don't think I've ever met soooo many inspirational people in less than 72 hours! For starters, my biz.partner, Sam Sarpong, hosted all of Centric's BET International pre-show events. VIBE was on the scene at every celeb dripping red carpet ( www.vibe.com) and I played a hand in all of the madness from fashion to entertainment! I even got to be young, stupid & crazy ( which means I actually relaxed and had fun after the show).

I tried to take as many flics as I could in between working and running around. I hope these tickle your fancy! Aside from the BET madness, I was also running in & out of Urban Outfitters and doing visuals for Bloomsbury Boutique ( see below). Keep your fingers crossed for me? ( I'm in the lead to be Urban Outfitters Visual Merchandiser).

Side note: Have you ever met someone that you knew automatically would impact your life in some way? Well, that 'ah-ha' moment happened to me this weekend and I just can't get over it. It's a bit hysterical- we run around throughout life searching for that something or that rude-awakening just to have a complete stranger hand it to us on a silver platter.

Well, thank God for strangers!















No comments:

Post a Comment