Monday, January 9, 2012

The Curvy Fashionista Anniversary event: I love you!

There are some people in the fashion world that have an 'never-ending' influence on me- The Curvy Fashionista is one of them. Not only am I one of the many great editors/contributors of The Curvy but the true fashionista herself is one of my greatest role models and supporters. I met Marie a few years ago during a fashion show at the Beverly Center ( possibly during FNOLA). 

Thank God I squeezed in a front row seat right next to this woman. From this point on our friendship has been full of support and love. From my run-around with VOGUE to advice on boys, Marie is there ( much like a big sister)


I love you & I am looking forward to witnessing all of the blessings and success God has for you!










No comments:

Post a Comment