Monday, January 2, 2012

2012.Seriously?

I honestly never would have dreamt of all of the amazing things that came to life in 2011.I am overwhelmed with happiness-my friends and I brought in the new year together,for once. Last year I spent NYE with my ex-boyfriend ( *throws up*). Despite all of the struggles and complications had in 2011, when I look back on all that my friends,family and myself accomplished, I think it is nothing short of a miracle.

From working my way to Teen Vogue in NYC to flying around with VOGUE in LA, it is all a blessing. I'm not really into making NYE resolutions ( because we never really keep them anyway) but I am into making progress.I pray to grow even stronger in 2012.With my amazing friends and family by my side, I hope to laugh more,dance more and cry less.


Happy New Year beautiful people!

No comments:

Post a Comment