Saturday, October 22, 2011

Balance.Real Friends.Where are they?

Loves! In the mist of covering events for LA Fashion Week ( Vibe Magazine/The Curvy Fashionista),Tora Bedgood, an amazing Music Journalist hosted a pre-bday party at Rush Lounge!Can you say ..'FUN'? Also one of my very best girlfriends, I made it my personal duty to make her day as amazing as possible. Needless to say, I missed a few events on this day in  return.

Despite the flexible definition of 'friendship' and the many careless ways it is tossed around nowadays, I can truly say that this woman is my 'real' friend.We met a little over a year ago when I was assisting on a shoot for Angela Simmons. I suppose you can say it was 'love at first sight'?

Annyway:

As LA Fashion Weekend comes to a close, I will be updating via Twitter & posting a few cool looks on here.Until then- Happppyy birthday Tora B!You can follow her on twitter @Charlie_Danger !



No comments:

Post a Comment