Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Optimal Health? Hell Yeahhh

Do not let the wedding gown throw you off ( I was in a Bridal Fashion Show in Feb). One of the reasons why I haven't been as active on my blog is because.. over the past year I have been on a personal journey to really..transform myself both physically and spiritually.

I started this amazing health program with my family that changed the way I viewed my world. Over the course of 3 1/2 months I lost 74 lbs and also gained habits of health that are absolutely irreplaceable. Now almost two years later, I am maintaining my weight and really creating what I want for my life.

 It's #CRAY! Since I've done so well with keeping it off I've decided to become a health coach to help anyone regain their health and confidence too!

#OptimalHealth #IdoitALL #FashionHealth

No comments:

Post a Comment