Monday, June 24, 2013

MegaGrowth & I: Poolside Chat Event

I am so humbled and honoured to be apart of the MegaGrowth family. This past week we hosted a Summer event in LA for bloggers and media professionals. Unlike our re-launch event in Atlanta, this event was very intimate and warm. Being MegaGrowth's Beauty Correspondent, I had the opportunity to meet and mingle with amazing women!
 
Thank you to Ebony Magazine for your support and love! Thank you to everyone that came out- it was definitely a night to remember. I loved that everyone that attended was genuinely enthused about hair, beauty and fashion. We had such great connections and vibes with the attendees.
 
 
Tia from Neon Pink Magazine rocking a natural up-do.
My boss and I!

Love these two!
My loves from Ebony Magazine!





I met soo many natural hair bloggers- amazinng chicks!


No comments:

Post a Comment