Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE.

Hey loves! I know- I am not the greatest at updating my weblog. So sorry! You will be happy to know that all of the time spent 'not updating' did not go straight to the trashcan. So much has happened since LAFW which I display on my Facebook page ( please go check it out : http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Nyvia-Weathersby/206611689372699). I have been in talks with MTV in regards to some upcoming projects as well as a few entertainment fashion sites( cross your fingers!). Most recently I have been running through LA on a variety of different shoots with VIBE Magazine and some awesome fashion savvy professionals.


Bare with me as I try my best to update this 'thang'. As of yet, I just completed a fashion segment with Celebrity Stylist, Chris Mannor,Angela Simmons and JoyRich.Despite the minor glitches, I enjoyed working with such a diverse group of people- Myself and Chris came up with the concept of the segment in about two days. Images below!

Day #1



Day #2


MyStyle(s)


No comments:

Post a Comment